KFC is the leader in chicken quick-serve chains. These chicken strips will match the flavor of the restaurant and satisfy your fast food craving.
- 6 chicken breasts
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 2¹⁄2 teaspoons salt
- ³⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- ¹⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¹⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- ¹⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips.
- Preheat the oil in a skillet or deep fryer to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and milk.
- In another bowl, combine the flour and spices.
- Dip the chicken strips 1 at a time into the egg mixture.
- Then dip in the flour coating.
- Fry a few strips at a time until they are golden brown. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the strips float.
- Drain on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.